- Join Indian Army
Indian Army SSC JAG Recruitment 2019
Law graduates seeking an opportunity to be part of national building can join Indian Army as Judge Advocate General (JAG). This means a satisfactory career many way; viz; pride of serving to nation, holding a position of repute and doing a thing you love the most i.e legal work. Pay and Perks and benefits are all an additional plus. The Indian Army Recruits Judge Advocate General (JAG) every year for the services of legal wing.
Vacancies Per Course: 10 (Twice a year)
Indian Army SSC (JAG) 2019 Eligibility CriteriaNationality:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: The candidate must be of the age between 21-27 years. 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2019 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 92 and not later than 01 Jul 98 both dates inclusive). The date mentioned in matriculation certificate will be considered as final. No other document will be accepted for age declaration and no further change request will be entertained.Educational Qualification:
The candidate must have scored 55% marks in LLB graduation degree (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2) and the candidate must be eligible for registration with Bar council of India/ State. Candidates having studied in the college/ university which are not recognized by the Bar council of India will not be accepted.Marital Status:
Indian Army SSC (JAG) 2019 Selection ProcedureThe selection procedure of the JAG entry is as follows:
- The notification regarding the recruitment is published in Employment News and all leading Daily news Paper in the month of Jul/Aug and Jan/Feb.
- The shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the academic performance will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army). The list of shortlisted candidates will be put on the Indian Army official website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers and date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- The candidates, who will report at the mentioned SSB center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Those who pass the stage 1 will stay for stage 2 and those who fail in stage one will be set free on the same day.
- Candidates who will get recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and will be sent for medical examination.
Indian Army SSC (JAG) 2019 Training
- The candidates who will get their names in the final merit list, will be called for training in Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
- The training will last for 49 weeks and the cadets will be granted commission in the rank of lieutenant after the completion of the training.
- As per the guidelines and rules, the candidates are neither allowed to marry during training, nor will they not be allowed to live with parents or guardians.
- Any candidate found married before or during the training will be discharged from the training.
- The government of India will manage all expenses of the training of the cadets. The cadets will be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Defense Management and Strategic Studies by the university of Madras after the end of the training.
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC (JAG) 2019
All the eligible candidates will be able to apply online for SSC (JAG) 2019 by filling the online Application Form. For that, candidates must have to visit the Indian Army official website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
To know more about How to write online application successfully
, click here.