- Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment 2019
The SSR in Indian Navy is a part of the highly technical Organization. The employees are required to serve in powerful, modern ships such as aircraft, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates and Aircraft Carriers.
The job of a SSR is divided amongst different teams that do different kinds of jobs. It could be operations of various equipment such as radars, sonars or communications or firing of weapons such as missiles, guns or rockets.
SSR Sailor in Indian Navy 2019 Eligibility CriteriaNationality:
17-21 years as on the day of enrollmentQualification:
Candidates should have successfully completed their 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and a minimum of one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from a recognized by Central/State Government board.
SSR Sailor in Indian Navy 2019 Education Opportunities
The SSR in Indian Navy are eligible to pursue various professional courses as per Service requirement. The candidates will be provided with certificates on successful completion of courses that are equivalent to various Universities are being awarded on successful completion of courses. They will receive the "Graduation Equivalent Certificate" on retirement after completion of 15 years of service.
SSR Sailor in Indian Navy 2019 Training & Advancement
Candidates are required to undergo 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka, They should also be enrolled for a professional training in the allotted trade (as per the requirement of Service) in various Naval Training Establishments.
SSR Sailor in Indian Navy 2019 Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
- Sports : Championships/Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current Affairs
- Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
SSR Sailor in Indian Navy 2019 Application ProcessCandidates
applying for more than one type of entry are required to submit
separate applications. However, only one application form is to be
filled for a particular entry. Choice of entry is to be clearly
indicated on the application form. Applications are received only
through Ordinary Post. Applications received through speed post/
registered post or couriers are rejected.
To know more about How to write online application successfully
, click here.
SSR Sailor in Indian Navy 2019 Sample Question Paper
For SSR Sailor sample question paper, click here