- Education Funding
- All India Maths Science Talent Examination
AIMS: All India Maths Science Talent Examination
All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination is conducted by the Centre for Excellence, a devoted centre of education to the
promotion of Scientific and Mathematical skills among school children. The scholarship is for students of class 1 to 10 to strengthen their basic concepts of Science and Mathematics and build a firm foundation for future competitive examinations. The main objective of the examination is to promote Scientific and Mathematical skills among school students.Benefits:
- The student holding the first rank will receive a cash prize of INR 8,000 and medal.
- The student holding the second rank will receive a cash prize of INR 4,000 and medal.
- The student holding the third rank will receive a cash prize of INR 2,000 and medal.
- The students holding 4th to 30th rank will receive consolation prizes in each class.
- The All India Rank holders from 1 to 30 will also receive free registration for next AIMS Talent Exam.
- Every class topper in each participating school will receive Achiever's medal (considering minimum 10 enrolments per class).
- Participation certificates will be given to all students.
- The Principals and coordinating teachers of the participating schools will receive a Certificate of Gratitude.
- The schools having the maximum number of participants and the schools
with the maximum number of winners will be awarded Achiever's Trophy.
All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a student of class 1 to 10 studying at a school recognized by CBSE/IGCSE/ICSE/State board.
All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination Application ProcessEligible candidates can apply through the participating schools only. The steps to be followed by schools for application include -
Step 1: Download the registration form in the prescribed format.
Step 2: Fill the names of students who are interested to participate and collect the application fee of INR 100 per student.
Step 3: Keeping their respective share aside, the schools require to submit a demand draft of the amount received in favour of Centre for Excellence to their office along with the registration form -
Centre for Excellence, 12/102, First Floor, Aditya Commercial Complex, Preet Vihar Community Centre, New Delhi-110092.
They can also email the scanned copies of the registration form at email@example.com.Note:
- The syllabus of examinations covers three major subjects namely, Mathematics, Reasoning and Science.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- The exam for students of class 1 and 2 contains 25 multiple choice questions to be solved in 60 minutes.
- The exam for students of class 3 to 10 contains 50 multiple choice questions to be solved in 60 minutes.
All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination Contact Details
Centre for Excellence, 12/102, First Floor, Aditya Commercial Complex
Preet Vihar Community Centre, New Delhi-110092
Phone: 09968761561, 011-22527266