- Education Funding
- Bighelp National Merit Scholarship
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship is offered by Bighelp for Education meritorious students who have passed their class 10 from a government public
school. The main objective of the scholarship is to help poor, but
meritorious students of class 10 who have studied in a government public
The selected scholars will receive INR 5,000 per annum for
up to 6 years (Up to INR 30,000) or until they receive their graduation
or technical degree, whichever is earlier.
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have studied at a Government/Municipal/Zilla Parishad School in India
- Candidates must passed class 10 in the academic year 2017-18 with GPA 9.8 or above or 98% marks or above
- Candidates must have an annual family income of less than INR 1,00,000
- Candidates must not hold agricultural land more than one acre
The students who studied at a government or private aided institution with hostel facility are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
- Step 1: Click here to download the application form and take out its print.
- Step 2: Fill in all required details.
- Step 3: Send the application form along with necessary documents by post to -
BIGHELP FOR EDUCATION, 16 H.I.G.H (Duplex), APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD–500072
Students can also send a scanned copy of the duly filled application form along with the supporting documents on email to email@example.com.Documents required
- A recent photograph of the applicant (passport size) affixed on the application
- Copy of ration card or income certificate
- Copy of certificates relating to social service and co-curricular activities
- Copy of class 10 mark sheet duly signed by the Head Master of the school
- Certificate of physical disability (if applicable)
- A hand-written letter explaining the student's need for the scholarship, his/her current financial situation, his/her future goals, etc).
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship Selection Process
The students will be selected after the verification procedure that involves all shortlisted students to go through a telephonic interview with the executives of Bighelp from Hyderabad.
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship Contact Details
BIGHELP FOR EDUCATION, 16 H.I.G.H (Duplex)
APHB, Balajinagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500072