- Education Funding
- Financial Assistance For Education Of The Wards Of Beedi Cine Iomc Lsdm Workers Post Matric
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric is offered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India for the students of class class 11 to post-graduation at any government institute. The students studying ITI courses from the government colleges can also apply. The key objective of this scheme is to ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.Benefits:
The selected scholar will receive the following benefits:
- Girls studying in PUC I & II will receive INR 2,440
- Boys studying in PUC I & II will receive INR 2,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in ITI courses will receive INR 10,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Degree courses will receive INR 3,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Professional courses such as BE/MBBS/BSc-Agri. will receive INR 15,000
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric Important dates
Scholarship announcement date: 2nd week/3rd week of July
Scholarship closing date: 3rd week/4th week of October
Last date for defective verification: 2nd week/3rd week of November
Last date for institute verification: last week of November/1st week of December
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric Eligibility Criteria
- One or both the parents of the candidates must be working as a Beedi worker/ Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker/ Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Cine worker for at least last six months.
- The monthly income of the family must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources except for Cine workers where the income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- The candidates must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- The candidates must have enrolled in a regular course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies.
This scholarship is also for the children of Contract/Gharkhataworkers.
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric Application Process
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal
and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.Documents required:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Copy of the identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers)
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate of the parent issued by the Revenue Authority
Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric Contact details
For latest updates see notifications