- Education Funding
- Icts Postdoctoral Fellowships
ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships
The ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships is offered by the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS-TIFR) for doctoral students. Selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend up to INR 54,000, annual contingency grant, accommodation and medical benefits.
- Rs. 32,000 per month (for scholars who have their thesis submitted)
- Rs. 47,000 per month (for scholars who have PhD)
- Rs. 49,000 per month (for scholars who have PhD 1-year experience)
- 54,000 per month (for scholars who have PhD 2 years experience)
- Annual contingency grant
- House rent allowance
- Medical benefits
- Research facilities
ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships Important Dates
Application deadline: 3rd week of December/4th week of December
ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be highly motivated young scientist
- Candidates must hold a PhD in theoretical physics, mathematics, astronomy, theoretical physical chemistry, theoretical physical biology or other related fields
Note: Candidates who have submitted their doctoral thesis can also apply.
ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships Application Process
- Step 1: Click on the link.
- Step 2: Provide the required details.
- Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 4: Submit the application form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- A research proposal (not more than two pages)
- A cover letter
- Two recommendation letters
Terms and Conditions
Initial appointments will be for a period of two years, which will be renewable for the third year in exceptional cases after an academic review.Postdoctoral fellows will also have opportunities to participate in the teaching of graduate courses at ICTS.
ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships Contact Details
Survey No. 151, Shivakote,
Bengaluru - 560 089, India
Phone: 91 80 4653 6000
Email: Camille Aron (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manas Kulkarni (email@example.com)