- Education Funding
- National Scholarship Exam
NSE: National Scholarship Exam
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) is conducted by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE) Foundation for the students of class 5 to 12 and also for students pursuing diploma or degree courses. NSE aims to identify and nurture talented students by helping them pinpoint areas of strengths and weakness.
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) Important Dates
- Registrations open: 1st week of April
- Last date to apply: Last week of September
- Date of exam: Second week of December
Top performing students in NSE across different levels can win cash prizes in the following manner:5th Standard
1st Rank: INR 9000
2nd Rank: INR 8000
3rd Rank: INR 7000
4th Rank: INR 6000
5th Rank: INR 50006th Standard
1st Rank: INR 10000
2nd Rank: INR 9000
3rd Rank: INR 8000
4th Rank: INR 7000
5th Rank: INR 60007th Standard
1st Rank: INR 11000
2nd Rank: INR 10000
3rd Rank: INR 9000
4th Rank: INR 8000
5th Rank: INR 70008th Standard
1st Rank: INR 12000
2nd Rank: INR 11000
3rd Rank: INR 10000
4th Rank: INR 9000
5th Rank: INR 80009th Standard
1st Rank: INR 13000
2nd Rank: INR 12000
3rd Rank: INR 11000
4th Rank: INR 10000
5th Rank: INR 900010th Standard
1st Rank: INR 14000
2nd Rank: INR 13000
3rd Rank: INR 12000
4th Rank: INR 11000
5th Rank: INR 1000011th Standard
1st Rank: INR 15,000
2nd Rank: INR 14,000
3rd Rank: INR 13,000
4th Rank: INR 12,000
5th Rank: INR 11,00012th Standard
1st Rank: INR 16,000
2nd Rank: INR 15,000
3rd Rank: INR 14,000
4th Rank: INR 13,000
5th Rank: INR 12,000Diploma Holders
1st Rank: INR 30,000
2nd Rank: INR 25,000
3rd Rank: INR 20,000
4th Rank: INR 15,000
5th Rank: INR 10,000Degree Holders
1st Rank: INR 35,000
2nd Rank: INR 30,000
3rd Rank: INR 25,000
4th Rank: INR 20,000
5th Rank: INR 15,000
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) Eligibility CriteriaThe following students can apply for NSE:
- Students in Class 5 to 12 (SSC/ICSE/CBSE board)
- Students enrolled in a Diploma course (any stream and any year)
- Students enrolled in a Degree (any stream and any year)
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) Exam Pattern
The Exam syllabus will be in the following manner:
- Mathematics & General Science: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Reasoning & Analytical: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Comprehension: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) Application Process
Follow the below steps to apply:
- Step 1: Visit the registration portal of NICE Foundation website.
- Step 2: Provide personal details, residential address, school/college info, and complete the registration.
- Step 3: Log in to the newly created student account and upload a photo.
- Step 4: Proceed to payment process after getting access to the Student Dashboard.
- Step 5: Submit the application.
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) Selection Criteria
The winners of the national scholarship is completely based on their performance in the exam.Note:
- The exam fee for NSE is INR 400 per student. There is a late fee of INR 50 for applications submitted after the last date.
- The payment of application fee must be made online through any of the following channels: SBI Collect, PayTM, Pay U Money, Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- The exam will be an objective-based paper with 4 alternatives for each question.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- The exam will have 100 questions and there will be no negative marking.
- Every student will be given a Performance Analysis Report.
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) Contact Details
5, Hari Mamta Apartment, Panchak, Citric Stop,
Behind Shani Mandir, Jail Road, Nashik Road,
Nashik, Maharashtra, PIN – 422101
Phone: 7755933666; 8424005050
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com