- Education Funding
- National Science Concours
NSC: National Science Concours
National Science Concours (NSC) is conducted by Foundation for innovation & Experiential Learning (FIEL) for the students of Class 6 to 12. The main objective of this online test is to encourage students to be creative and prepare masterpieces in a congenial environment.Benefits
Junior Scientist award
Winner kit to all
Certificate of participation to all
Summer Science Camp
National Science Concours Important Dates
Start date to register: 2nd week/3rd week of May 2020
Last date to register: 2nd week/3rd week of June 2020
Online Test for Level I: Last week of August/1st week of September 2020
Result of Level I: 3rd week/4th week November 2020
Enrollment for Level II (start date to register and project submission): 3rd week/4th week November 2020
Enrollment for Level II (last date to register and project submission): 3rd week/4th week December 2020
National Science Concours Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the championship, a candidate must be studying in Class 6 to 12 under following three categories -
Class 6 and 7 - Pegasus
Class 8 and 9 - Phoenix
Class 10, 11 and 12 - Unicorn
National Science Concours Application Process
Eligible students can apply for Level 1 online test through following steps -
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on "Register".
- Step 3: Sign up with name, email, mobile number click on submit.
- Step 4: The password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Step 5: Login with email/mobile number and password to complete the registration process.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee of INR 150 online or through cheque/draft or directly in the bank account.
- Step 7: Finally submit the form.
National Science Concours Contact Details
C-56/28, Sector 62, NOIDA 201309
Phone: 91 7290002250
For latest updates see notifications