- Education Funding
- National Science Concours
NSC: National Science Concours
National Science Concours (NSC) is conducted by Foundation for innovation & Experiential Learning (FIEL) for the students of Class 6 to 12. The main objective of this online test is to encourage students to be creative and prepare masterpieces in a congenial environment.Benefits
- Junior Scientist award
- Winner kit to all
- Learning experience
- Certificate of participation to all
- Summer Science Camp
National Science Concours Important Dates
- Start date to register: 2nd week/3rd week of May
- Last date to register: 2nd week/3rd week of June
- Online Test for Level I: Last week of August/1st week of September
- Result of Level I: 3rd week/4th week November
- Enrollment for Level II (start date to register and project submission): 3rd week/4th week November
- Enrollment for Level II (last date to register and project submission): 3rd week/4th week December
National Science Concours Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the championship, a candidate must be studying in Class 6 to 12 under following three categories -
- Class 6 and 7 - Pegasus
- Class 8 and 9 - Phoenix
- Class 10, 11 and 12 - Unicorn
National Science Concours Application Process
Eligible students can apply for Level 1 online test through following steps -
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://www.nationalscienceconcours.com/.
- Step 2: Click on "Register".
- Step 3: Sign up with name, email, mobile number click on submit.
- Step 4: The password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Step 5: Login with email/mobile number and password to complete the registration process.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee of INR 150 online or through cheque/draft or directly in the bank account.
- Step 7: Finally submit the form.
For latest updates see notifications