- Education Funding
- New India Foundation Fellowships
New India Foundation Fellowships
New India Foundation Fellowships is offered by the New India Foundation to scholars and writers working on different aspects of the history of independent India. The candidates are required to submit a curriculum vitae, a book proposal and a writing sample of 5,000 words (published or unpublished).Benefits:
The fellowships are awarded for one year and carry a stipend of INR 1.5 lac per month.
New India Foundation Fellowships Application ProcessProcedure to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1: Go to the official website https://www.newindiafoundation.org/nif-fellowships to apply.
- Step 2: Fill in all the details.
- Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
- Step 4: Submit the application form.
New India Foundation Fellowships Selection Process
The shortlisted candidates are called for an interview by a jury consisting of eminent people from the world of scholarship, business and social service. The Fellowship is given against a self-declaration that all material and outputs are the original work of the author. Fellowship awardees are required to devote themselves full-time to the book project during the 1 year period.