- Education Funding
- Tata Housing Scholarships For Meritorious Girl
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girls
The Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students is offered by Tata Housing for girl students pursuing the 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E (Civil Engineering) or B.Arch degree course. The main objective of the scholarship is to encourage, recognize and support meritorious girl students belonging to economically weaker sections by providing them financial assistance. The organisation has been providing people with employability skill development training and entrepreneurship development training in partnership with various non-government organizations.Benefits:
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students provides up to INR 60,000 to selected students.
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a girl student.
- Candidates should have scored more than 50% in all the qualifying exams.
- Candidates must be in their 2nd year of BE/B.Tech (Civil Engineering) or B.Arch degree.
- Candidates should have a family income of less than INR 300000 per annum from all sources.
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students Application Process
- Step 1: Register on the official website to avail this Tata Housing Scholarship.
- Step 2: Once registered, log in using the registered email id and password.
- Step 3: Fill the application form.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Submit the application form.
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Copies of class 10 certificate & mark sheet, class 12 certificate & mark sheet, 1st year engineering mark sheet, diploma certificate.
- Admission confirmation letter (for 2nd year)
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Income certificate, copies of PAN card and AADHAR card.
- One passport size photo (Backside self-attested).
- Copies of the Driving License, Voters card, Passport, or Bank Passbook.
Note: All the documents uploaded should be in .jpeg or .png file only.