- Education Funding
- Tata Innovation Fellowship
Tata Innovation Fellowship
Tata Innovation Fellowship is offered by The Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India for PhD or Master’s degree holders in Biotechnology. The fellowship aims to reward scientist to find innovative solutions to problems related to health care, agriculture and other allied areas. The selected candidates will receive a grant of Rs. 6,00,000 per annum with Rs. 25,000 per month fellowship apart from the regular salary for five years.
Fellowship amount of Rs. 25, 000 per month for five years in addition to the salary.
Additional contingency grant of Rs. 6, 00,000 per annum for other expenses related to equipment, consumables, domestic and international travel.
Tata Innovation Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the candidate must be below 55 years as on the year of applying.
- The candidate must possess a PhD degree in Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Veterinary or have a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences or Biotechnology or equivalent degree
- Candidates must have a permanent position in Organization/Institute/University engaged in research and development
- Candidates must be an Indian National or have spent a minimum of 5 years in India before applying for the fellowship
Tata Innovation Fellowship Application Process
Note: Two application hard copies duly signed by the host institute needs to be sent to the below address
Dr Kakali Dey Dasgupta, Scientist “E”
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology
Room no. 729. 7th Floor, Block -2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road