- Education Funding
- Young Artistes Scholarship
Young Artistes Scholarship
Young Artistes Scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India for the Young Artistes in different Cultural Fields to assist 400 young artists. They will provide advanced training within India in the field of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dance, Theater, Mime, Visual art, Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts and Light Classical Music.
Young Artistes Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Young Artistes in the field of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dance, Theatre, Mime, Visual art, Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts and Light Classical Music etc. are eligible to participate.
- Candidate must have undergone advanced training under a Guru/ Master or in a recognized institution.
- Candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age as on the year of applying.
Young Artistes Scholarship Application Process
- Step 1: Login to www.indiaculture.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on MoC Schemes Application.
- Step 3: Click on Registration.
- Step 4: Fill up the Registration Form.
- Step 5: Get Username and Password for Login.
- Step 6: Fill in the application form.
- Step 7: Attach all the required documents.
- Step 8: Submit the application form.
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- One self-attested copy of Education Qualifications
- An attested copy of the degree of BFA or equivalent
- Xerox self-attested copy of Date of Birth (DOB) certificate of the
candidate/School Leaving Certificate or equivalent certificate or other
admissible evidence of age.
- Certificate from the present Guru / Institute
- Bank account details of the applicant, duly attested by the Branch Manager of the bank
Young Artistes Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of scholarship is done on the basis of candidate
interview/ performance before an expert Committee. Subjects/ Fields in
which Scholarships can be awarded are Indian Classical Music, Indian
Classical Dance/ Dance Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, Folk, Traditional
and Indigenous Arts, Light Classical Music.
Young Artistes Scholarship Contact Details
(i) Section officer (S&F Section), Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Puratatva Bhawan, D Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 at Phone No. 011-24642157 or through E-Mail: scholar-culture[at]nic[dot]in
(ii) Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15-A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 at Phone Numbers : 011- 25309300 extns. 319, 331, 337 and 338; 011-25074256, 25309395, 25309338 and 25088638. or through e-mail: dir[dot]ccrt[at]nic[dot]in
For latest updates see notifications