- Entrance Exams
- Hotel Management
NCHM JEE: B.Sc HHA Admission Test
The NCHM JEE or the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination is the selection test for admission to B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program. The test is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NCHM JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
Important Dates NCHM - JEE
- Application Form Available Online- January / February
- Availability of Admit Cards for download- April
- Written Examination - April
- NCHM JEE- May
Eligibility Criteria NCHM - JEE
To be eligible for the NCHM - JEE students must pass the 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Exam or its equivalent. English as one of the subjects is mandatory in either core/elective/functional modes. Those appearing for their plus two examination can also appear for the NCHM - JEE on provisional admission basis and if their pass percentile or marks is not submitted latest by 30th September in the year of admission, the admission stands cancelled. Other Degrees Recognised by NCHM-JEE
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Exam (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
- Any Public School/Board/University Exam in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT by the National Open School
NCHM - JEE Exam Pattern
The NCHM JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT). Following given question paper pattern..
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude (30 questions)
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction (30 questions)
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs (30 questions)
- English Language (60 questions)
- Aptitude for Service Sector (50 questions)
- Total No. of Questions: 200 and Duration of 3.00 Hours
- Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi (except for English Language)
- All correct answers under the above sections carry 4 mark and wrong answers lead to deduction of - 1 marks.
NCHM - JEE Registration
Registration procedure for NCHM JEE is completely online. Application window generally opens in January. Candidates need to fulfill all registration formalities within due dates as notified by NTA. Register for NCHM JEE
Admit Card NCHM - JEE
The NCHM JEE is a downloadable document. Once application procedure is complete and your application is accepted the NTA uploads admit cards of all the applicants over official website. You will need to download and print admit card. NTA won't send any printed copy of admit card. Carry the copy of printed admit card to NCHM JEE Center. You will need to show the same to exam administrator to appear for the test. Keep admit card safe till BSc HHA Admission procedure is over.
NCHM JEE Contact Details
National Testing Agency
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62,
Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida -201309 (UP)
Help Line: For Technical Support, contact following during working days between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Call Centre Numbers: 0120-6895200