- Ssc Je Exam
SSC JE Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts JE Recruitment Examination for Recruitment of Juniour Engineers with different government agencies. On the basis of this examination seats are filled in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical divisions. Here given details about SSC JE Recruitment 2018
SSC JE Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Release of SSC JE Notification 2018: October 2017
- Start date for submission of online application: 21st October 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 17th November 2017
- Release of SSC JE 2018 Tier-I Admit Card: January 2018
- SSC JE Tier-1 Exam Date 2018 (CBE*): 22nd to 29th January 2018
- SSC JE Tier-1 Result Declaration Date: 14th April 2018
- SSC JE Tier-II Admit Card 2018 Date: April 2018
- SSC JE Paper-II Exam Date: 29th April 2018
- SSC JE Tier-II Result Date: Result will be available upon release on www.result.shiksha
Pay Scale SSC JE Recruitment 2018
Posts filled through this examination are Junior Engineer (Mechanical); Junior Engineer (Electrical); Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical); Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract). Grade pay for all these positions is Rs 4200/- and Gross Salary 32667 - 37119
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Eligibility criteria for different divisions is mentioned below: Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD
– B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Posts
– B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD
– B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.Junior Engineer (Electrical):
Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
: Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)
: MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.Junior Engineer (Civil): MES
– B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES
– B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed an Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018)
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD the candidate's age must be equal or less than 32 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES candidate's age should not be exceed 30 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES candidate's age should be between 18 to 27 years.
SSC JE 2018 Online Application Form
Prospective candidates required to fill online application to appear for SSC CHSL 2018 Examination. Online application window shall remain open till the application procedure is over. Candidates can submit online application form using official website http://ssconline.nic.in
Read here how to submit online application
SSC JE 2018 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- via online mode. Candidates will have to use of SBI Challan / Net banking / credit and / debit cards for the payment of application fee.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) are exempted from paying the application fee as per extant Government Orders.
SSC JE 2018 Exam Pattern Paper I:
This is Multiple Choice Type Examination. Following subject are covered
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)
Part B- General Engineering (electrical)
Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)
Maximum Marks 50
Total Marks 100
Time allowed: 120 MinutesPaper – II Conventional Type
Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)
Part B- General Eng. (electrical)
Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)
Candidates need to write any one the paper according to qualification and choice of post as indicated during submission of application form. Also this paper is only for those candidates who are declared qualified in Paper I.
Maximum marks allocated for this paper is 300 and time allowed 180 minutes. Subjective questions are asked and candidates need to write descriptive answers.
SSC JE Admit Card 2018
All candidates whose application has submitted successfully shall require to download and print application from official website. Admit Card will be available 10 to 15 days before exam day. The SSC publishes information about release of admit card on its website and send alerts to candidates on registered email id and mobile number.
SSC JE Result 2018
You can check SSC 2018 when announced from website www.result.shiksha