- Ssc Si Capf
SSC SI CAPF Recruitment Examination
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) administers SI CAPF Recruitment Examination for recruitment of Sub Inspectors. On the basis of this exam posts are filled in
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Students who have Bachelor’s degree examinaton are eligible to apply for this job. However, aspirants with higher qualification are also equally welcome. Here given SSC CAPF Recruitment Examination.
Important Dates: SSC CAPF Examination
- Release of Notification and application form: March
- SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam : June
- PET, PST & Medical Test: July
- Date of declaration of PST, PET and Medical exam result: August
- Date of Paper-2 Exam: December
- For latest dates see EducationNews.Shiksha
SSC SI CAPF Application Form
Prospective candidates required to fill online application to appear for SSC CHSL Examination. Online application window shall remain open till application procedure is over. Candidates can submit online application form using official website https://www.ssc.nic.in/
SSC SI CAPF Eligibility CriteriaNationality
- Must be the citizen of India/subject to Bhutan/Nepal.
- Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidate age must lie between 20-25yrsEducational Qualification:
Completed Bachelor's degree from the recognized university.
SSC SI CAPF Selection Procedure
The SSC SI CAPF Examination is a three stage selection procedure
- 1st Step: Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Step: Written Test (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
SSC SI CAPF Exam Pattern
Mode of this examination is offline (pen &paper mode). The written examination includes of two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2 along with the PET/Medical Test and Interview. Paper-1 constitute of 4 parts- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension with each section containing 50 questions of one mark each whereas Paper-2 only comprised of English Comprehension with 200 questions. Total time duration -2hrs
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET)For male candidates only:
For female candidates only:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs. Candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should possess high color vision. Candidates must be in good mental condition and free from any physical defect.
SSC SI CAPF Admit Card
All candidates whose application has submitted successfully shall require to download and print application from official website. Admit Card will be available 10 to 15 days before exam day. The SSC publishes information about release of admit card on its website and send alerts to candidates on registered email id and mobile number.
SSC SI CAPF Result
You can check SSC Exam Result when announced from website www.result.shiksha