- Cisf Ac Ldce
CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Examination
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India is administering authority for CISF AC(EXE) LDCE. This is departmental examination to fill the the vacancies of
- Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
To appear for this examination the candidates are required to complete 04 years of regular service as on 01st January, in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training. A good career record is a mandatory requirement to apply for the post.No. of Attempts:
A candidate qualified to appear for this examination is permitted to take only 3 attempts.
Important Dates CISF AC (EXE) LDCE
Eligibility Criteria CISF AC(EXE) LDCEAge Limit:
A candidates must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August, of the year of examination.Educational Requirement:
Graduate degree in any study discipline. A NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate will be a plus and given due consideration at the time of Interview. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who qualify in the written test CISF AC (EXE) LDCE require to undergo for physical fitness test. Here given standards to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
PET Standards for Males
- 100 Meters race In 16 seconds
- 800 Meters race In 3 minutes 45 Seconds
- Long Jump 3.5 Meters (3 chances)
- Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.) 4.50 Meters
PET Standards for Females
- 100 Meters race In 18 seconds800 Meters race In 4 minutes 45 Seconds
- Long Jump 3 Meters (3 chances)
- *** Pregnant females are not allowed to take the test
Medical Standard Test: Candidates need to be in good health. A medical doctor examine health of the candidates and issues health certificate.
Personality Test / Interview CISF AC(EXE) LDCE
The candidates qualified in the written test, PET and medical standard test are called by the commission to appear for Personality Test / Interview. The test carries maximum 200 marks. Personality Test / Interview Round of testing has following benchmarks for selection (i) Physical Make-up
(c) Manners and Mannerism
(ii) General Intelligence, Aptitude and Interest
(a) Ability to perceive, analyse and present facts and situation.
(b) Work related aptitudes, like discipline, empathy etc.
(c) Extra-curricular activities-participation in games, sports, debates etc. (iii) Disposition
(a) Leadership, drive, determination, quick decision making etc.
(c) Ability to face stress and crisis.
(d) Courage-moral and physical. (iv) Behavioural aspect of personality
(a) Inter-personal relations with superiors and subordinates.
(b) Commitment to values, integrity, secular and national orientation.
Written Test Pattern CISF AC(EXE) LDCE
The examination has two papers:
General ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill, (300 marks) (150 questions) (2 ½ hours)
This paper will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. The paper will comprise two parts as follows:- Part-A
: General Ability and Intelligence - 150 Marks (75 Questions) Part-B
: Professional Skill - 150 Marks (75 Questions) Paper II
: Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension - 100 Marks (2 hours)
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
Written Test Syllabus CISF AC(EXE) LDCEPaper I : General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill
: General Ability and Intelligence: The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude
including numerical ability and data interpretation.
2. General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and
appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation and
interplay among nations.
4. General Awareness: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include question to test basic knowledge of history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy.
PART-B : Professional Skill: This test will be designed to test professional skills of the candidates in relation to operational and administrative requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force and will broadly cover the following areas:
1. CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security; Industrial Safety and fire fighting;
- Disaster Management;
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion;
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space;
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety;
- Bomb disposal;
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties.
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc.)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights.
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
Paper II : Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
This paper shall test candidates’ ability to bring to fore his/her ideas on the given essay topic, arrange them in a coherent, orderly, concise, understandable and lucid manner in effective and grammatically correct language free from spelling errors.
Further, this shall test candidates’ ability to understand the given passages for précis-writing and comprehension and their skills to summarize the précis passage and reply to the short-answered questions on the comprehension passage.
How to apply for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE
The application procedure for CISF AC(EXE) LDCE is completely online. However, candidates are required to send Hard Copy of the same application to CISF authorities through proper channels. For registration log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
Admit Card CISF AC (EXE) LDCE
Candidates can download the Admit Card for CISF AC (EXE) LDCE from official website upon notification. The commission will also inform the candidates regarding release of admit card through email, sms and press release on its official website. Prospective candidate will download and print the admit card for all further activities related this examination.
Result CISF AC (EXE) LDCE
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declares name of selected candidates for services to CISF AC (EXE) on its official website. Check CISF AC (EXE) Exam Results