Here is a perfect career information about Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment for those interested in helping people, teaching, and good communication skills with excellent decision making skills and are emotionally strong .
Who is a Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists are professional working with criminal offenders who may be dangerous. These professional provide social services to help in rehabilitating of law breakers in custody, on probation or on parole.
Role of Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Monitor client progress
- Organize legal information or records
- Prepare reports, record client's personal data
- Refer clients to community services or resources
- Advise families with household problems and decide treatment
- Cooperate with court personnel or other law enforcement agencies
- Coordinate social service activities with resource providers
- Maintain records, reports, or files
- Manage detailed case records in a social work setting