- Gic Actuarial Apprentices
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC
The General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India appoints Actuarial Apprentices for their Life Reinsurance Department. The period of the Apprenticeship is two years. A candidate after passing 7 or more subjects may be eligible for being considered for the post of Assistant Manager.
Monthly Stipend for Apprenticeship in GIC
- With minimum 3 or 4 subjects Rs.14,000/-
- 5 or 6 subjects Rs.15,000/-
- More than 6 subjects Rs.16,000/-
Emoluments after Absorption as Assistant Manager
Candidates will receive a fixed pay of Rs.32,795-1610(14)-55,335-1745(4)-62,315 plus other allowance after the successful absorption as Assistant Manager (Scale I Officer).
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC 2018 Eligibility ConditionsAge:
The age of the candidate should be between 21-27 (30 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs) years as on the date of applying. There is relaxation of age for PWD candidates as per Govt. of India norms.Qualification:
a. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% or more aggregate marks in their Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognised University. They should have studied Mathematics or Statistics as main subjects.
b. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% or more aggregate marks in their Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognised University. They should have studied Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subjects.
c. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% or more aggregate marks in their Graduation in Arts with major in Actuarial Science. They must complete their Post graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science scoring a minimum of 50% or more marks.P.S.:
i. There is a relaxation of 10% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
ii. Candidates must pass in a minimum of 3 actuarial subjects conducted by ASI.
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC 2018 Selection Process
- The candidates are selected for the post of Actuarial Apprentices on the basis of an Interview/Group Discussion which is conducted only in Mumbai.
- Based on their performance in the Interview /Group Discussion the selection will be made.
- The final Selection of the candidates is done only after the Medical Examination conducted by the experts.
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC 2018 Application Process
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form as given in the official website - www.gicofindia.com
- Candidates are required to email the completely filled in application forms in the email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
The original copy of the application form along with all original documents are to be brought during the Interview/ Group Discussion.