Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC
The General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India appoints Actuarial Apprentices for their Life Reinsurance Department. The period of the Apprenticeship is two years. A candidate after passing 7 or more subjects may be eligible for being considered for the post of Assistant Manager.
Monthly Stipend for Apprenticeship in GIC
- With minimum 3 or 4 subjects Rs.14,000/-
- 5 or 6 subjects Rs.15,000/-
- More than 6 subjects Rs.16,000/-
Emoluments after Absorption as Assistant Manager
Candidates will receive a fixed pay of Rs.32,795-1610(14)-55,335-1745(4)-62,315 plus other allowance after the successful absorption as Assistant Manager (Scale I Officer).
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC 2018 Eligibility ConditionsAge:
The age of the candidate should be between 21-27 (30 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs) years as on the date of applying. There is relaxation of age for PWD candidates as per Govt. of India norms.Qualification:
a. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% or more aggregate marks in their Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognised University. They should have studied Mathematics or Statistics as main subjects.
b. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% or more aggregate marks in their Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognised University. They should have studied Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subjects.
c. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% or more aggregate marks in their Graduation in Arts with major in Actuarial Science. They must complete their Post graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science scoring a minimum of 50% or more marks.P.S.:
i. There is a relaxation of 10% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
ii. Candidates must pass in a minimum of 3 actuarial subjects conducted by ASI.
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC 2018 Selection Process
- The candidates are selected for the post of Actuarial Apprentices on the basis of an Interview/Group Discussion which is conducted only in Mumbai.
- Based on their performance in the Interview /Group Discussion the selection will be made.
- The final Selection of the candidates is done only after the Medical Examination conducted by the experts.
Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentices in GIC 2018 Application Process
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form as given in the official website - www.gicofindia.com
- Candidates are required to email the completely filled in application forms in the email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
The original copy of the application form along with all original documents are to be brought during the Interview/ Group Discussion.