The Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) founded by Verghese Kurien is institute of national importance in the areas of Rural Development. A joint initiative of National Dairy Development Board and Swiss-Development Cooperation, the IRMA is one the preferred choice to pursue management course i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). Total Number of Seats in this course are 240 for the academic session 2019-21.
Graduation from IRMA gives you eligibility to pursue higher education or apply for job or start a business anywhere in the world. Some of the Notable IRMA Alumni are-
- Sandeep Dixit- Parliamentarian
- Sankar Datta- Academician, known for PRADAN
- Raju Narisetti- Founder of Mint Newspaper
Join the Gang IRMA in 2019, here are admission details.
IRMA PGDRM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals December 31, 2018
- Last date for receipt of completed applications for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored March 30, 2019
- Intimation for IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals 1st week of February 2019
- IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals February 11 to 23, 2019
- Announcement of final results for Indian Nationals 1st week of March 2019
- Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fees of Rs. 1,00,000/- Within 1 week after announcement of Final result
- Last date for depositing the first year fees
- Within 15 working days after announcement of Final result
- Personal Interview (PI) for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored
2nd week of April 2019
- Announcement of final results for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored 3rd Week of April 2019
- Classes on Bridge Courses June 24 to 29, 2019
- Induction Programme July 01 to 09, 2019
IRMA PGDRM Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for applying for IRMA 2019, all candidates must possess a degree from a recognized institute/university. It is compulsory to have 50% marks for admissions. SC/ST/ differently-abled person candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks at the graduation level. However, all candidates must also appear for CAT
along with the “IRMASAT 2019” The IRMA Social Awareness Test scheduled on 4 February 2019. Based on these tests and IRMA scores, candidates are shortlisted.
Those who fall under the Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non Resident Indian(s) (NRI), the candidates should have appeared for GRE/GMAT on or after January 2014)/XAT 2019/CAT 2018 score.
IRMA PGDRM 2019 Application Form
The Application Forms are available both online as well as offline. The forms availability started on October 2017. Here is the fee structure
Online Fee Payment
- Rs.1400 and Rs.700 for one program for Gen/OBC and SC/ST/DAP candidates respectively.
Admissions Office, IRMA
Anand – 388 001
You can also submit the form immediately and then keep a track of the proceedings online or via postal information.
IRMA PGDRM 2019 Selection Procedure
- Valid scores of CAT 2018 or XAT 2019
- Appear in the “IRMASAT 2019” The IRMA Social Awareness Test
- Calculate combined scores of IRMA and above
- Group Activity, and Personal Interview round
- All scores combined for final admission list
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The IRMA 2019 is an objective type test for PGDRM Admission. All the questions will have 5 options. The entire test is computer based and students have to answer 40 questions in a short period of 25 minutes only.
IRMASAT 2019 Admission Result
Did you appeared for “IRMASAT 2019” The IRMA Social Awareness Test. Get you result, Click Here
Address: Institute of Rural Management
Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
Contact: 02692 - 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 - 260188