- Entrance Exams
- Aiims Mbbs Entrance Examination
AIIMS MBBS Admission
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offers admission to MBBS program based on NEET UG Score. On the basis of rank in NEET UG Entrance Test seats are allocated in AIIMS New Delhi
and other AIIMS located across India. All students who have successfully completed their 10 plus 2 or other equivalent examination with biology / life sciences and qualified in NEET are eligible for admission.
The duration of the course is 5.5 academic years which also includes a year of compulsory internship. With the successful completion of the course, the students will be awarded with a MBBS degree.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS medical admission
- The age of the candidates should be 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates should score a minimum of 60% marks in their 10 plus 2 or other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as the core subjects. However, there is a relaxation of 10% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 15% for candidates belonging to PWBD category.
Important Dates: NEET UG
Admission to AIIMS MBBS program is offered on the basis of NEET UG Score. Here given tentative NEET schedule.
- Start date for submission of NEET UG Online Application Form: December
- Last Date for submission of NEET UG Online Application Form: December/January
- NEET UG Exam Dates for admission into Under Graduate Medical Programmes: May
- Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
- NEET UG Result: June