- Entrance Exams
Medical Entrance Examinations in India
Medicine is choice of doers. Its the field of study where you can never say no, where you always question your decisions 'am I right'. Medical doctors are regarded as next to God. They strives hard to save lives, give excellent health and help the needy. Its exciting to help others; there is nothing more satisfying than helping people and the community.
Medicine is a noble profession. Across India, you can find medical colleges, medical schools, medical universities, attached hospitals and medical research institutions. All these educational entities provides medical education at under graduate and postgraduate level.
Selection to a medical school is a rigorous process. Besides minimum eligibility criteria candidates must need to pass medical admission test. These tests are administered both for UG and PG medical programs at national and state level.
To help you out in seeking medical education we have gathered here details of Medical Entrance Examinations in India administered at national level. For more knowledge please click on the link of your interests below.
Medical Entrance Examinations
AIIMS MBBS -
The prestigious and the toughest AIIMS entrance examination will be conducted by The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi for admission to its MBBS program at AIIMS.
AIIMS BSc Nursing Entrance - B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Entrance Examination (Stage I):
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for those seeking specialization in nursing courses.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam which is a national level entrance exam for admission to its Postgraduate [MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS].
MBBS Admission Based on NEET
– The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS/ dental course (BDS). It is also applicable for those who wish to take admission in Veterinary Sciences.
NEET PG -
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses.
- The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test or NEET-MDS is conducted for admission to various Post Graduate Dental Courses
- The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), for admission to post graduate (PG) courses in pharmacy approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP) conducts written test MMST 2019 for admission to Masters in Medical Science & Technology.
- The NBE (National Board of Examination) organizes this national level examination for admission to the DNB PG & DNB Super Specialty courses. The examination is conducted twice in a year (January and June Session)
To know more about Medical Entrance Examinations in different states and UTs please go to:-