Get All India Board Examination Results 2019

NEET SS 2019: Super Specialty Courses (DM/MCh) Admission

The National Board of Examination (NBE) offers National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty Courses (NEET SS) 2019. On the basis of performance in this examination seats are offered in the PG Medical Programmes leading to award of Doctorate of Medicine (DM) and Magister Chirurgiae (MCh) degrees. NEET SS 2019 is open now. Following given details.

NEET SS 2019 Entrance Exam Date

28 June, 2019 (Examination Day)  :   7:00AM to 7:00PM

NEET SS 2019 Important Dates

NEET SS 2019 Application Process is completely online. Following given NEET SS 2019 Schedule
  • Availability of Information Bulletin: 8 May, 2019 onwards
  • Online submission of application form: 8 May to 28 May, 2019
  • Deficiency in application form will be communicated to the candidates: By 13 June 2019
  • Last date of submission of defficient documents: 16 June 2019
  • Release of Admit Card: 21 June 2019
  • Date of NEET SS 2019 Examination: 29 June 2019
  • NEET SS 2019 Result: 15 July 2019

NEET SS 2019 Examination Fee

Candidate need to submit an Examination Fee of Rs. 3750/- towards NEET SS 2019 examination. Fee can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking etc.

NEET SS 2019 Scope

NEET SS 2019 is eligibility criteria for admission to DM and MCh course across all medical colleges / universities / institutions / deemed universities and Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions

NEET SS 2019 Limitations

Following institutions are covered under NEET SS for DM and MCh admission
  • AIIMS New Delhi
  • PGIMER Chandigarh
  • JIPMER Puducherry
  • NIMHANS Bengaluru
  • Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology,Thiruvananthapuram

NEET SS 2019 Eligibility

Candidates who possess MD / MS / DNB Qualification are eligible to apply for NEET SS 2019 and further admission into DM / MCh courses. Also candidates who are expecting their result of qualifying examination on or before 15 July 2019 can apply. Registration of candidates with MCI or any State Medical Council is compulsory.

NEET SS 2019 Examination Pattern

  • The NEET SS 2019 is computer based examination. Questions asked are multiple choice type.
  • At the time of filling online application a candidate can chose for maximum of two super specialty courses for which his / her broad specialty qualification is eligible.
  • 40% questions shall be asked from feeder super specialty courses and remaining 60% from the super specialty courses selected by the candidate.
  • The total number of questions asked shall be 100 divided over two parts; Part A and Part B.
  • The duration of examination for candidates chosing 1 super specialty course in 1 hour 45 minutes
  • The duration of examination for candidates chosing 2 super specialty course is 3 hour 30 minutes
  • 4 marks will be correct response.
  • Negative 1 mark will be awarded for incorrect response.
  • No marks will be awarded for questions not attempted.

NEET SS 2019 Tie Breaker Rules

  • Candidates with lesser number of negative responses will be placed at higher merit rank.
  • Candidates scoring higher marks in Part B will be placed at higher merit rank.
  • Candidates with lesser number of negative responses in Part B will be placed at higher merit rank.
  • Older candidates will be placed at higher merit position.

NEET SS 2019 Test Sites

The National Board of Examination (NBE) administers NEET SS 2019 across following Indian cities
  • Ahmedabad
  • Bengaluru
  • Bhatinda
  • Bhopal
  • Bhubaneswar
  • Chandigarh
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Dehradun
  • Guntur
  • Gurugram
  • Guwahati
  • Hubbali (Hubli)
  • Hyderabad
  • Indore
  • Jaipur
  • Jammu
  • Kannur
  • Kanpur
  • Kohima
  • Kolkata
  • Kozhikhode
  • Lucknow
  • Madurai
  • Meerut
  • Mumbai
  • Mysore
  • Noida
  • Patna
  • Pune
  • Raipur
  • Rajamundhry
  • Ranchi
  • Salem
  • Shillong
  • Srinagar
  • Thiruvananthapuram
  • Thrissur
  • Tiruchirapalli
  • Tirunelveli
  • Visakhapatnam

How to apply for NEET SS 2019

The application process for NEET SS 2019 is completely online. Application window opens on 8 May 2019 and closes on 28 May 2019. Both dates inclusive. Apply Online Log on to http://natboard.edu.in

NEET SS 2019 Support

The candidates applying for NEET SS 2019 can use following channels for support and information
Helpline: 1800 266 4320 (Toll Free)
Website: http://natboard.edu.in/

NEET SS 2019 Support for availability of seats and counseling

Email: aiqpg-mcc@nic.in
Website: www.mcc.nic.in / www.mohfw.nic.in
Helpline Number (Only for counseling purpose): 0120-4073500/ 18001027637

Connect me with the Top Colleges