- Entrance Exams
- Aiims Pg Entrance Exam
AIIMS PG Entrance Examination
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination which is a national level entrance exam for admission to its Postgraduate [MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS]. With the successful completion of the course, the students are awarded with a post graduate medical degree that is recognized by the Medical Council of India, UGC and all other national and international bodies for the purpose of research work, further studies, employment, etc.
The courses are offered by AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS including Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Important Dates
AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is administered twice in a years; two admission session takes place one in January and other in July. For latest updates see notifications
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam CentersAIIMS PG Entrance Examination is all India Entrance Test. Examination centers are allocated across all major cities and towns of India.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Given below is Educational Qualification for AIIMS PG Entrance Examination:
- A candidates appearing for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam must possess a MBBS or BDS degree and must also complete the 12 months internship period in a recognized hospital.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations. However, there is a 33% reservation for those who have done their MBBS/BDS degree from AIIMS New Delhi, provided they have scored 55% aggregate marks.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who have served in the Rural Area for more than 2 years/ native of Backward Areas/ doing practice in a Rural Area with less than 5 thousand population for more than 2 years/ belonging to SC / ST/ / working under the Family Welfare Programmers.
- Those candidates who have more than two failures in MBBS/BDS Professional examinations are not be eligible for admission to MDS/MS/MD courses.
- For calculating the percentage of marks for eligibility determination, those candidates who have failed twice in any of the MBBS/BDS professional examinations, a deduction of 1% and 3% marks respectively shall be made.
AIIMS PG Entrance Examination Registration
The applciation registration process for AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is completely online. Prospective candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply online during specified dates. To write application log on to www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Result