- Join Indian Army
- Ssc Tech
Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2019
The Indian Army invites application form from married/unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. The Course shall be held at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu from April 2019.Duration of Training:
SSC (Tech) Vacancies 2019a. SSC (T) 51 SSCW (T) 22Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics:
Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering:Men:
Civil, Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Structural Engineering:Men:
Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering:Men:
3Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/M.Sc Computer Sc:
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering:Men:
3Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering:Men:
NilElectronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave:
Power Electronics and DrivesMen:
NilArchitecture/Building Construction Technology:
Nilb. For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in Harness onlySSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC):
1SSC (W) (Tech):
SSC (Tech) Important Dates 2019
- Start of online application process: 17th January, 2018
- End of online application process: 15th February, 2018
SSC (Tech) Eligibility Criteria 2019Age Limit:SSC (T) 51 Men and SSCW (T) 22 Women:
The age of the applicant should be 20 to 27 years as on 1st April 2019. They should be born between 2nd April, 1992 and 1st April, 1999 (including both the dates).For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in Harness only:
SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) and SSC (W) (Tech): The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years as on 1st April, 2019.Marital Status:
A candidate must either be:
a. an Indian citizen,
b. a subject of Nepal,
c. a subject of Bhutan,
d. a Tibetan refugee who has come to India, before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling down in India,
e. an Indian origin person who has migrated from Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, East African Countries of Kenya, Sri Lanka, Burma and Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling down in India.
f. The Government of India should issue a certificate in favor of the candidate belonging to the categories (b), (c), (d) and (e).
However, Certificate of eligibility will not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.Educational Qualification:SSC (T) 51 Men and SSCW (T) 22 Women:
BE / B Tech final appearing & degree holders in notified streams of Engineers.For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in Harness onlySSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC):
Candidates should have successfully completed their graduation in any discipline.SSC (W) (Tech):
Candidates should have successfully completed their BE / B Tech in any engineering stream.Physical Standards
a. Height and Weight: The height of the candidate should be atleast 157.5 cms with correlated weight. There is a relaxation of 5 cms in height in case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis. For candidates belonging to Lakshadeep, there is a relaxation of 2 cms in height and weight commensurate with reduced height.
b. Permanent Body Tattoos : Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Medical Examination: The recommended candidates are required to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
SSC (Tech) Selection Process 2019
- Received online applications of candidates will be forwarded to respective Command Headquarters.
- Preliminary Screening test will be held in respective Command HQ. Preliminary selection of prospective candidates studying in the Pre – Final Year (Engineering) will be made by selection teams detailed by Command HQ for holding preliminary interviews at University/ College.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- The candidates will be put through two stages of selection procedure. Candidates who successfully qualifies stage – I are retained for stage – II, whereas the unsuccessful candidates will have to leave the interview venue.
- The duration of SSB interview is 5 days, followed by a medical examination.
- Finally the candidates declared fit and recommended by the SSB will be issued joining letters in order of merit.
SSC (Tech) Procedure of Application 2019
aspirants, who accomplish the above mentioned eligibility criteria
successfully, may precede for the online application process. The link
for online application is accessible at its official web page- joinindianarmy.nic.in
All candidates are supposed to go through the list of instructions
available and fill up the online application form accordingly.
To know more about How to write online application successfully
, click here.