- Education Funding
- Jspn Scholarship
JSPN Scholarship on basis of academic merit
JSPN Scholarship is offered by Jayasatyapramoda Nidhi for Madhwa community students studying in class 11 to graduation. The main objective of the scholarship is to offer financial aid to the meritorious students who are facing financial difficulties in their education. Benefits:
The selected awardee will receive scholarships according to the availability of the funds and the merit of the student.
JSPN Scholarship Important Dates
Application start date: last week of May/1st week of June
Last date of online submission: 3rd week/4th week of August
Late date for receiving a printed copy: last week of August/1st week of September
JSPN Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must belong to the Madhwa community
- Candidates must be studying in class 11 to graduation
JSPN Scholarship Application Process
- Step 1: Click here for the application page.
- Step 2: Click on the "New Student" button.
- Step 3: Fill in all the details and read "Terms and Conditions".
- Step 4: Register.
- Step 5: Click here and log in with the registered email ID.
- Step 6: System will generate a JSPN SID. Activate account through the mail.
- Step 7: Fill in all the fields and upload the necessary documents.
- Step 8: Submit.
- Step 9: When completed, print the application and send it to the JSPN office at "Jayasatyapramoda Nidhi”, C/o Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road, Shankarpuram, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004".
- Self-attested mark sheets of 10th, 11th and 12th class. (Copy)
- Bonafide student certificate (Copy)
- Self Attested previous year's mark sheet (2-semester mark sheet if in semester scheme)
- Income certificate (Copy)
- Receipt of the fee paid for college 2019-20 (copy)
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Student)
- Photocopy of Student Bank details, account number, IFSC Code, the first page of passbook/ first page of account statement / cancelled cheque leaf/letter from bank with an account number and IFSC
JSPN Scholarship Selection Process
The students will be selected on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
JSPN Scholarship Contact details
Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi
C/o. Uttaradi Math, Jayateertha Vidyapeetha,
Uttaradi Math road, Basavanagudi,
Bangalore - 560 004.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
For latest updates see notifications