- Education Funding
- Post Matric Scholarship For Schedule Tribe Students Nagaland
Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students Nagaland
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students, Nagaland is offered by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Nagaland for all students belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) Categorty studying in Class 11 to Postgraduation. The main aim of the scholarship is to improve the level of literacy and education of the students by providing financial help to pursue higher studies.Benefits:
- The selected students will receive variable award against their study.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students, Nagaland Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must be studying in Class 11 to post-graduation.
The annual income of the family must not be more than INR 2.5 lakh.
The candidates must only belong to the Schedule Tribe community.
Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Nagaland Application Process
Students can apply through either Offline mode or Online mode. For Online registration steps are given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website https://www.nagaland.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Register as a new user or login if already registered.
- Step 3: Click on Go to Online Services.
- Step 4: Select the scheme from Directorate of Higher Education menu.
- Step 5: Completely fill out the form and submit.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the form and submit it to the institution.
- The institution will then prepare Annexure IV and submit the entries to the Directorate of Higher Education.
- Attested photocopy of mark sheet, admit card from Class.10 onward.
- Attested photocopy of Scheduled Tribe/ Indigenous Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of admission receipt.
- Attested copy of School/College/University Registration/Affiliation Certificate.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Schedule Tribe Students, Nagaland Contact Details
Directorate of Higher Education
Below New Secretariat