- Education Funding
- Sanskriti Kalakriti Fellowship
Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship
Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship is offered by the Sanskriti Pratishthan to encourage young artists to develop their potential and enhance their skills through intensive practice and or incorporating different facets of their art. The fellowship provides an opportunity to win a scholarship worth INR 50,000 to the fellows.Benefits:
The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth
INR 50,000 which will be disbursed in two instalments in the following
- The first instalment of INR 25,000 will be given at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
- The second instalment of INR 25,000 will be given at the time of
submission of the complete project report of the fellow when the fellow
may be requested to give a dance recital.
Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship Important Dates
The applications for Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship will be accepted throughout the year.
Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be an Indian National.
The candidate must have at least 10 years of initial training in Indian classical dance.
The fellow must have given at least 2-3 solo performances to his/her credit in recognized forums.Note-
- While this fellowship especially encourages women applicants, all proposals that fulfil the objectives of the program are welcome to apply.
- The applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan
pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another Fellowship or working on any other project at the same time.
- The candidate will be required to take guidance from another senior guru and enhance their existing style.
- It would be a residency programme for a period of 3 months, which can
be spread over a period of 10 months. This will require the candidate to
take consent from his/her current guru and the guru he/she would want
to go to.
Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship Application Process
- Step 1: Mention full postal and contact details in a mail along with an email id.
- Step 2: Keep the subject of the mail as "Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship".
- Step 3: Attach the required documents.
- Step 4: Send the mail to email@example.com
- An updated curriculum vitae/resume which should not be more than 2 pages long.
- A write-up of not more than 500 words explaining their project.
- Few samples of previous works.
- The project of performances.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of 2 referees.
All candidates should mail their CV and a short synopsis of their project proposal to the head office address given below:
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
For latest updates see notifications