- Education Funding
- L T Build India Scholarship
L&T Build India Scholarship
L&T Build India Scholarship is offered by the L&T
Construction for final year meritorious students from the
Civil/Electrical engineering stream. The selected students will be able
to pursue 2 years' full-time M.Tech course in Construction Technology
- Full fee sponsored for 2 years MTech courses at IIT Madras/IIT Delhi/NIT Surathkal/NIT Trichy
- A stipend of INR 13,400 per month for 24 months
- Opportunity to work at live sites of L&T
- Placement benefit at the completion of the course
L&T Build India Scholarship Important Dates
- Application deadline: 3rd week of December/4th week of December
Exam Date: Last week of February/1st week of March
Tentative Interview Date: 4th week of March to 2nd week April
Final Result: 1st week of May
L&T Build India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be in final year BE/BTech degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 65 percent or above in BE/BTech till 6th Semester
- Have a flair for building materials.
L&T Build India Scholarship Application Process
Step 1: Go to the official website https://www.lntecc.com/build-india-scholarship/ and register.
Step 2: Make a login and fill the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application.
- 10th Standard Certificate and Marksheet
- 12th Standard Certificate and Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate and mark sheets
- B.E. / B.Tech Marksheets – (all available mark sheets up to previous semester)
- Aadhar/PAN/Driving Licence/Passport
L&T Build India Scholarship Selection Process
Selection will be based on the online written test (subject &
aptitude) followed by a personal interview conducted by a panel from IIT
and L&T. The final selection is subject to one’s medical fitness.
Terms and Conditions
L&T does not charge any fee to the candidates at any stage of
recruitment.Only shortlisted candidates among the registered ones can
appear for the online test.