- Education Funding
- Mkg Chess Scholarship
MKG Chess Scholarship
MKG Chess Scholarship is offered by the ChessBase
India Foundation for girls chess players below 18
years of age who have achieved something significant
in the last one year. The main objective of the
scholarship is to become a one-stop solution for the
- The selected scholar will get INR 50,000 in one
- The scholarship amount of INR 6,000 will be
provided for the first month and INR 4,000 for the
rest of the 11 months.
- The disbursement of the scholarship will start
from 1st of August and
after that will be provided on the first of every
MKG Chess Scholarship Eligibility
The candidate must adhere to the
following requirement while applying:
- Candidate must be a girl of age below 18
- Candidate must be a chess player.
- Candidate must belong to a family having low
- Candidate must have achieved something
significant in the last one year.
MKG Chess Scholarship Application
Eligible candidates can apply through
- Step 1: For latest application dates and deadlines see our latest notification; log on to www.educationnews.shiksha
- Step 2: Provide personal details such as name,
email, phone, DoB, FIDE id and current rating.
- Step 3: Occupation of father and mother is a
- Step 4: Provide the monthly details of
- Step 5: Provide bank details and what are the
- Step 6: How to manage funds if selected.
For latest updates see notifications